Outline of operation
The following operations are automated and run continuously.
- Selection of grinding patterns on the computer display.
- Placement of unfinished needle tubing on the carrying jig to be loaded onto the conveyor.
- Operation (Jig feed, 1st and 2nd bevel grinding, and unloading of jigs)
- Deburring (Liquid honing system)
- CNC Hypodermic Needle Grinding System is a computer controlled highprecision grinding machine to grind the needle tube(Cannula), IV ,hypodermic needle and lancent.
The registered number of grinding patterns exceeds 500 types, enabling the machine to meet a wide variety of hypodermic needle grinding requirements.
- Addition of optional equipment such as automatic needle take-up mechanism, jigs for unfinished needle tubing, and the jig-carrying conveyor can create production line that is fully automated from the supply of Jigs through to deburring.
- Grindable Gauge(Sizes) from 15Gauge to 26Gauge.
Work lengths of 26-33mm are optional.