Outline of operation
The following operations are automated and run continuously.
- Tape-set pieces of needle tubing are drawn out of the bobbins installed in the needle tubing feeder.
- Pieces of needle tubing are clamped one by one by the tubing clamping device installed on the turn table, and subjected to the 1st and 2nd bevel grinding stages.
- Tapes are rewound again onto the sticking bobbins.
- Rotary Hypodermic Needle Grinding System is a highly efficient as well as high-precision hypodermic needle grinding machine capable of grinding a maximum of 2200 needles/min.
Example of acceptable needles:Cannula, IV ,hypodermic needle and lancent.
- Furthermore, it achieves this output with minimal deviation from the specified length and angle of finished products.
- The inclusion of the needle tubing taping device and needle tubing detaching device enable the production line to be operated fully automatically.
- Grindable Gauge(Sizes) from 18Gauge to 23Gauge.
Grinding gauges of 25G and 26G, work lengths of 26-33mm are optional.